-
April 9th, 2001, 03:40 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have installed the latest Win2k drivers for
the EWS64 (1.8) together with the Win2k apps. I want to use the 4 channel mode, which I have been using successfully under Win98 for some time - that is, by disabling the FX-sections in de FX-panel, enabling 4-channel mode for "Wave" and configuring the sound position for VC 1 to front speakers (output 1) and VC 2 to the rear (output 2). In Win2k however, whenever I have set this up and try to play to this channel, the sound position setting is reset for that channel.
It also seems that changing the volume setting for a VC has some strange (?) effect on the sound position setting.
Any ideas?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks